Republish our stories
Agência Pública is a non-profit agency that distributes investigative stories for free, under a Creative Commons CC BY-ND license. You too can use our contents on your website following our guidelines:
- If you wish to translate our stories, please contact us at email@example.com. All translations must be authorized beforehand and the translated piece must be approved by Agência Pública before publishing.
- Titles and captions can be altered to suit the outlet’s editorial style. Nonetheless, the articles cannot be cut, reduced or edited, nor taken out of context.
- All republications must be credited. Include the name of the author as well as Agência Pública in the byline.
- Republications must have a link to the URL of the story on Publica’s website. If you are tweeting about republished stories, tag our profile @agenciapublica. On Facebook tag Publica’s page: facebook.com/agenciapublica
- Our photos and illustrations can only be republished with the articles they are featured in and must be credited.
- Our videos can be republished and must be credited and have a link to Publica’s website.
- Articles that are part of a series can be republished separately, but it needs to be clearly stated on the republished piece as well as have a link to the wider series.
- Our stories cannot be sold.
Some of our republishers