Republish our stories
Agencia Publica is a non-profit agency that distributed investigations for free, under a Creative Commons CC BY-ND license. You can use our content in your site, too. You only need to follow our rules:
- If needed, the titles can be changed to adapt the content to the vehicle’s style. However, the content cannot be cut, reduced or edited and not taken out of context.
- All republications must highlight Agencia Publica and the author’s name, at the top of the text – even those which were edited from our international partners. In this case, the author and the international partner names must also be included.
- All stories must bring the link to Publica’s website and, if printed, our website address: www.apublica.org.
- Tweets about Publica’s reports must be followed by our Twitter profile name @agenciapublica. Mentions on Facebook must link to Publica’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/agenciapublica
- Photos can only be republished with their articles and they must be credited.
- Videos can be republished and must have their credits and link to Publica’s website.
- Series of articles can be published separately, but the re-publisher needs to announce that the are part of a wider series.
- Republished reports cannot be sold.
Check out our stories
Some of our republishers